Dr. Sachin Daga V – Best Liver Transplant Surgeon
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Dr. Sachin Daga V
MS (Gen Surg), DNB (Surgical Gastro),Fellow HPB & Liver Transplant,Diploma in Neuroendocrine Tumors
HOD – HPB & Liver Transplant
About Dr. Sachin Daga V :
Dr. Sachin Daga is an experienced and renowned Surgical Gastroenterologist with special skills in Liver Transplantation procedures. He is an expert in dealing with all rare cases relating to liver transplantations. He is one of the best liver transplant surgeon in Hyderabad, India.
- Consultant HPB and liver Transplant Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad. Dr G. V. Rao June2012 to Oct 2014
- Fellowship in liver transplant Indraprasth Apollo Hospitals, Delhi Dr. Subhash Gupta June 2011- Feb 2012
- Senior Resident, Dec 2005 to March 2006, Jun 2010 to May 2011 and DNB Surg Gastro Resident, Jun 2007 to Jun 2010 Nizams institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad Dr.R.A.Sastry Surgical Gastroenterology
- Lecturer Dr.V.M.Govt. Medical college, Sholapur, Maharashtra, India Dr.J.T.Sankpal April 2006 to Feb 2007 General surgery and advanced laparoscopy center
- Senior Registrar Global Hospitals Dr. Ravindranath Dr.V.Mathai July 2005 to 30 Nov 2005 Surgical gastroenterology, advanced laparoscopy and liver transplant
- Registrar Govt. Medical College, Nagpur Dr.J.B.Headwoo and Dr. A.M.Qureshi Dec 2002 to Jan 2005 General and Specialty Surgery
- House Officer Govt. Medical College, Nanded Dr.Jamdade Feb 2002 to Dec 2002 General Surgery
Awards And Honors:
- III MBBS Topper in ophthalmology.
- Awarded the 1st prize for poster (hernia uteri inguinali) at the 29th annual meeting of The Association of Surgeons of India, Maharashtra chapter 2007.
- Awarded 2nd prize for best paper (complicated choledochal cyst) at 31st Annual conference of ASI AP chapter 2008.