Department of Cardiology
MaxCure Heart Hospitals in Hyderabad an Institute of Cardiology and Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)
MaxCure Heart Institute is the best cardiology hospitals in Hyderabad, we have an integrated healthcare centre with a dedicated team of cardiologists and cardio thoracic surgeons who work in tandem to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart ailments. Our team of Cardiology doctors, nurses and technicians ensures unparalleled excellence in patient care and education.
The Division of Cardiology is determined to provide compassionate, state of the art, proficient care to heart patients at an affordable cost. Our interventional team is available round the clock to help patients with cardiac emergencies including primary and complex coronary angioplasties and stunting. We take a “before” and “after” image of the procedure that will assure the highest quality of outcome.
Our Cardiologist in Hyderabad
Dr. M. Premchand
MD, DM Sr. Consultant Interventional CardiologistMaxCure Hospitals - Madhapur, Hyderabad
About Dr. Premchand
A veteran in clinical & interventional cardiology, Dr. Premchand has over 18+ years of experience working with leading names in healthcare. Highly competent in non-invasive cardiology procedures, he is an expert in use of 2D Echo, Color Doppler, Congenital Echo Cardiography and TEE. His other areas of interest include Coronary Angioplasties, Coronary Peripheral Device Closures & Valvoplasties. He is also a member of prestigious national and state-level cardiology associations and societies.
- Angiography/Cardiac Cath
- Angioplasty Including Complex Angioplasty including chronic total Occlusion
- Percutaneous Valueslar Intervention
- - Balloon Mitral Valvulotomy
- - Aortic Valvulotomy
- - Percutaneous Aortic valve replacement
- Device closure of Congenital cardiac defects CLI
- Percutaneous Aortic aneurysm repair by stent grafts.
- Renal Angioplasty & Carotid Angioplasty
- Peripheral angioplasty including Sub- Intimal angioplasty
- IVC filter & Pulmonary Embolectomy
- Septal ablation for HOCM
- Heart Command: Managing Critically ill Heart patient
- Nuclear Cardiology
- - Cardiac MRI
- - Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy
- - PET Scan
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology
- - 2D Echo, 3D Echo
- - TMT, Stress Echo
- - Vascular Doppler
- Community Outreach Program
- Enhanced External Counter Pulsation therapy
- Aortic dissection surgery
- Congenital and Pediatric heart surgery
- Early detection of Heart disease Program
- - Executive Health Check up
- - IMT
- - 16 Slice CT Coronary Angio
- Specialised Cardiac Clinics
- - Heart failure Clinic
- - Pacemaker Clinic
- - Hypertension Clinic
- Aneurysm surgery
- Mitral & Aortic Valve repair & Restoration Surgery Overview
- Peripheral Vascular procedures
- Carotid endarterectomy
Facilities:MaxCure Heart Institute the best heart hospital in Hyderabad is well equipped with highend facilities for all kinds of Cardiac Emergencies
Cardiac cath is performed to find out if you have disease of the heart ... The procedure is done in a hospital cardiac catheterization (cath) lab.
The Cardiac and Thoracic Critical Care Unit (CTCCU) is a specialist unit. We admit patients with a range of cardiac, thoracic and vascular problems.
An operating theater (also known as an operating room, operating suite, operation theatre or operation suite) is a facility within a hospital where surgical operations are carried out in a sterile environment.
The Electrophysiology Laboratory offers the most advanced treatments available for heart rhythm disorders. In many cases, our treatments can cure an arrhythmia permanently so no further medication is needed. We are specialists in the treatment of heart rhythm disorders.