- Request from patients is received with brief history and current medical problem and treatment.
- Maxcure - Medical expert will work on it and provide relevant treatment information to the patient.
- Counseling of the patient done by Maxcure expert for the appropriate treatment / package.
- Appointment Scheduling with the concerned doctor/ physician.
- Confirmation of date and time of arrival by the patient
- Maxcure team will organize Accommodation/Hotel Booking
- Airport pick up facility by Maxcure International Executive/ team, and will be provided with the required assistance.
- Admission of patient with planned treatment at Maxcure.
- Patient is being discharged after the proper treatment
- At the time of discharge patient is advised by the doctor for follow up assistance for future appointment scheduling after discharge.
- Airport drop facility
- Patient reports at our central reception of the hospital.
- Front desk executive enquires about the patient's problem.
- Reception office refers the patient to the concerned department/doctor.
- Patient reports at the concerned department and concerned doctor investigates the patient's case history.
- If required, patient is advised for admission in the hospital. In case of admission, the patient is given the admission date and admission form is filled for further formalities.
- Except for emergency cases, admission to the hospital is done by appointment. This will be recommended by the specialist during the patient's outpatient consultation.
- Before admission, the patient is counseled by the front desk executive regarding the treatment package which includes:
- Estimated bill size
- Approximate duration of stay
- Documents to bring on day of admission
- When the patient arrives at the ward, our ward staff will orientate the patient to the ward and the facilities available. Patient will then be clerked by the ward doctor - this involves taking a detailed medical history and ordering of tests if necessary.
- During the patient's stay in the hospital, he/she will be attended by a team doctors comprising of medical specialists, assisted by medical officers and house officers. Every care is taken in respect of patient care, treatment, meals, dress and health recovery.
- The daily routine in the ward includes activities such as ward rounds by doctors, medication, meals, visiting hours and bedtime. However, this routine may vary as laboratory tests, x-ray, treatment and other procedures will take place when required.
- If required, the doctors operate the patient as part of the treatment.
- The patient's medical records and information on their medical condition are confidential. We will only share this information with the patient and the next-of-kin. If the immediate family members wish to know more about the patient's condition, they can approach the appropriate coordinator to arrange for convenient time to meet the concerned doctor.
- The safety and wellbeing of our patient is our utmost concern to us. We advise our patients to remain within the hospital premises until they are discharged by the concerned doctor.
- A discharge summary certificate will be given to the patient before leaving the ward. In case the patient needs a medical certificate, he/she has to inform the doctor or nurse in advance so that it can be prepared before the patient's leaves
- Before leaving the ward, patient is handed over with detailed discharge summary, which includes doctor's advice on their further follow-up treatment, daily routine diet, and medical prescription.
- The doctors may give the patient an appointment for follow-up at the Outpatient Section. If the patient needs to reschedule the outpatient appointment after discharge, they can feel free to contact the concerned doctor.