Department of Cardiology
MaxCure Heart Hospitals in Hyderabad an Institute of Cardiology and Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)
MaxCure Heart Institute is the best cardiology hospitals in Hyderabad, we have an integrated healthcare centre with a dedicated team of cardiologists and cardio thoracic surgeons who work in tandem to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart ailments. Our team of Cardiology doctors, nurses and technicians ensures unparalleled excellence in patient care and education.
The Division of Cardiology is determined to provide compassionate, state of the art, proficient care to heart patients at an affordable cost. Our interventional team is available round the clock to help patients with cardiac emergencies including primary and complex coronary angioplasties and stunting. We take a “before” and “after” image of the procedure that will assure the highest quality of outcome.
Our Cardiologist in Hyderabad
Dr. Anil Krishna Gundala
DNB, DM Sr. Consultant Interventional CardiologistMaxCure Hospitals - HyderabadManaging Director
Medical Registration No: 55158 (Andhra Pradesh Medical Council)
About Dr. Anil Krishna
Dr.Anil Krishna is one of the leading authorities in Interventional Cardiology in Hyderabad.
A leader with a futuristic vision, Dr. Anil has unrelenting passion towards delivering modern healthcare services to all sections of society. Known for handling critical situations, he has performed many successful procedures related to re-opening blocked coronaries and emergency management.
A Gold Medalist during his DM, he established several large-scale healthcare institutions and steered them to the zenith of performance and care.
While the industry is well aware of his surgical process, he is also an astute leader and healthcare administrator with strong business acumen.
He propelled MaxCure Hospitals to a well-respected, patient-centric healthcare chain in a span of just 4 years. Envisioning a pan-India presence for the brand, Dr. Anil played a pivotal role in establishing the healthcare systems, treatment protocols and the patient service algorithm.
- Angiography/Cardiac Cath
- Angioplasty Including Complex Angioplasty including chronic total Occlusion
- Percutaneous Valueslar Intervention
- - Balloon Mitral Valvulotomy
- - Aortic Valvulotomy
- - Percutaneous Aortic valve replacement
- Device closure of Congenital cardiac defects CLI
- Percutaneous Aortic aneurysm repair by stent grafts.
- Renal Angioplasty & Carotid Angioplasty
- Peripheral angioplasty including Sub- Intimal angioplasty
- IVC filter & Pulmonary Embolectomy
- Septal ablation for HOCM
- Heart Command: Managing Critically ill Heart patient
- Nuclear Cardiology
- - Cardiac MRI
- - Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy
- - PET Scan
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology
- - 2D Echo, 3D Echo
- - TMT, Stress Echo
- - Vascular Doppler
- Community Outreach Program
- Enhanced External Counter Pulsation therapy
- Aortic dissection surgery
- Congenital and Pediatric heart surgery
- Early detection of Heart disease Program
- - Executive Health Check up
- - IMT
- - 16 Slice CT Coronary Angio
- Specialised Cardiac Clinics
- - Heart failure Clinic
- - Pacemaker Clinic
- - Hypertension Clinic
- Aneurysm surgery
- Mitral & Aortic Valve repair & Restoration Surgery Overview
- Peripheral Vascular procedures
- Carotid endarterectomy
Facilities:MaxCure Heart Institute the best heart hospital in Hyderabad is well equipped with highend facilities for all kinds of Cardiac Emergencies
Cardiac cath is performed to find out if you have disease of the heart ... The procedure is done in a hospital cardiac catheterization (cath) lab.
The Cardiac and Thoracic Critical Care Unit (CTCCU) is a specialist unit. We admit patients with a range of cardiac, thoracic and vascular problems.
An operating theater (also known as an operating room, operating suite, operation theatre or operation suite) is a facility within a hospital where surgical operations are carried out in a sterile environment.
The Electrophysiology Laboratory offers the most advanced treatments available for heart rhythm disorders. In many cases, our treatments can cure an arrhythmia permanently so no further medication is needed. We are specialists in the treatment of heart rhythm disorders.