Dr Pankaj V. Jariwala
MBBS, MD, DNB [PED]; DNB [Cardiology]; MNAMS. Fellowship in International Cardiology [ICPS, Paris]
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Dr Pankaj V. Jariwala is a renowned interventional cardiologist. He has more than 20 years of experience as Faculty and Consultant for interventional cardiology.
Dr Pankaj V. Jariwala has worked at renowned hospitals as interventional cardiologist. In India, he was associated with Medwin Hospitals, Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Apollo Hospitals, Kamineni Hospitals and MaxCure Hospitals - Secretariat. He specializes in Coronary and peripheral interventions, and Structural Heart Diseases (Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Diseases).
Dr Pankaj V. Jariwala is also the visiting cardiologist for CC Shroff memorial (Charity Trust) Hospital, Barkatpura, Hyderabad; Aga Khan Health Centre, Chirag Ali Lane, Hyderabad; Vivekananda Health Centre, Indira Park Road, Domalguda, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad; Manav Kalyan Seva Samiti, Kachiguda, Hyderabad; and Area Hospitals, Singareni Collieries Company Limited, Bachupally, Ramakrishnapuram, Telangana.
PUBLICATIONS, CONFERENCES & POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Dr Pankaj V. Jariwala has published more than 31 papers in different medical journals. He also contributed more than 11 poster presentations and more than 36 conference papers. He has participated as investigator in some of the prestigious national and international clinical trial programs.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Dr Pankaj V. Jariwala received a number of awards and scholarships from different national institutions.
- Received Best prize for case presentation at Mid-term Indian Interventional Council Meeting 2009 held at HyderabadReceived Best prize for case presentation at Mid-term Indian Interventional Council Meeting 2009 held at Hyderabad.
- Received Best prize for ‘Call for clinical Case’ at EuroPCR 2009 and invited as a Guest Faculty for EuroPCR 2010.
- Received ‘Data scope (Maquet) IABP scholarship for case presentation’ at TCT 2009, San Francisco and Invited as Guest Faculty.
- Received ‘Data scope (Maquet) IABP scholarship for case presentation’ for TCT 2010, Washington, DC and invited as a Guest Faculty.
- 1st Prize for Drs. JC Patel and BC Mehta Best Paper award under the category of Case Report for the year of APICON 2010 - entitled “Hypoparathyroidism – A Cause of Reversible Dilated Cardiomyopathy” – Pankaj V. Jariwala et al – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082. J Assoc Physicians India 2010; 58 (08): 500 - 02.Paper was awarded on 6th Jan. 2011 at annual APICON conference, Ahmedabad.
- Received Prestigious ‘Vaidhya Shree Award’ 2013 from Dr. Prof. Kakarla Subba Rao, former NIMS director organized by Megacity Navakala Vedika.
- Received ‘Best Cardiologist of Hyderabad’ award at Hotel Radisson Blue from Mr. Kirti Azad MP at an event organized by Global Prime time Group on 18th October 2015.